This is just the Test Blog:
This blog is so that you can see examples of my tutorials. To see the actual tutorials click on the link under DIY(Do It Yourself) for each object or go to my blog [here].

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Tuesday's Tips

In response to all your questions about how I designed my blog I will answer them with my blogging tips. =D

I'm no expert, but I'm glad to share what I do know. ;)

Each Tuesday I'll post about something relating to blogging that would have helped me when I first started blogging. Whether that be a html/design tutorial, content advisement, or blogger help this is meant to help others out there in the blogging world.

I'm always open to suggestions--in fact many of my tutorials are here because some of you asked. =) So ask away!


Looking for a specific topic?  Check to see if I've already covered it...
For starters... (a guide to help you start designing)
Accordion Menu
Menu Bar
Imagemap 
Rotating Header
Image Flip on Rollover
Changing the Width of Your Blog
Blog Button and Grab Box 
Scrolling Button Widget
Post Signature --the easy way
Post Signature --the harder way
Blockquotes
Hiding the Blogger Navbar
Remove Label State Box
Friend Connect Formating Comments
Comment Form Message
Scroll to Top Floating Button
Hiding the Video Part of Embedded YouTube Videos
Adding Snow to Your Blog 
A Note on Links
A Resource
HTML Basics -Borders
HTML Basics -Text
HTML Basics -Backgrounds
HTML Basics -Padding & Margins
Numbering Comments
Customizing Link Appearance
Customizing the Comment Link
Lowerbar

0 comments:

Post a Comment